CHILDREN AGED UNDER 16
If you are under 16, you must ask your parent or a guardian before you: email the website, or ask us to contact you via email; send any information to us Continued use of the Website and any of the services offered by it, confirms that you have received the consent of your parent or a guardian.
This website is the official website of Leisure World Group Limited, (herein referred to as "we", "us", "our" or "the Company"). If you have any comments of questions about the Website or any of our services please contact us as below:
Leisure World Group
03332 412 710
Leisure World Direct is a trading name of Leisure World Group. Directors: C.M Kinsell and M.A Kinsell. Registered in England and Wales. Registered Office: Gatherley Road, Brompton on Swale, Richmond, North Yorkshire, DL10 7JB. Registered number: 06004556. VAT number: GB 123 4040 67
Head office: Gatherley Road, Brompton on Swale, Richmond, North Yorkshire, DL10 7JB.
Registered in England and Wales. Registered Office: Gatherley Road, Brompton on Swale, Richmond, North Yorkshire, DL10 7JB
Registered number: 06004556. VAT number: GB 123 4040 67
Valuer – Any subsidiaries of Leisure World Group Limited, Catterick Bridge, Richmond, North Yorkshire, DL10 7JB
Site – www.leisureworldgroup.com & it’s subpages
Valuation – The price offered by the Valuer to the prospective Owner
Product – The product details being entered into this site for the purpose of a valuation of a Caravan or Motorhome.
Owner – The person entering details into this website. Also the legal owner and registered keeper of the product of which the details are being entered into the Website.
By ticking on the ‘I accept the Terms & Conditions’ box you are accepting the following terms & conditions;
1. The Valuer provides the Valuation to the Owner based on their accurate appraisal of the product. The Valuation will be valid until it’s expiry date, which is documented on the Valuation e-mail sent by the Valuer.
2. The Owner warrants that their appraisal is accurate & complete.
3. The Valuer is permitted to adjust their Valuation once they are able to view the product at their premises, but only if the Customer’s appraisal is inaccurate in any way or if additional adverse information becomes known.
4. The Valuer reserves the right to reject the product if they are not informed about any significant items that affect the product value (e.g. Unknown registrations on stolen or write off registers).
5. The Owner warrants that they are the legal owner & registered keeper of the product and they have good title to sell it.
6. The Owner can only deliver the product to the Valuer at the agreed location at the appointed time.
7. The product must be roadworthy.
8. The Valuer will only buy the product from the Owner if they are the registered keeper of the product & they can provide the appropriate documentation.
9. The Owner will ensure that all relevant documentation for the product, that was disclosed on the appraisal, is brought with them when they deliver the product. Any items disclosed on the appraisal but not with the product may affect the product’s value.
10. The Valuer will pay the Owner the amount agreed as long as the product is as described. Payment will be made by business cheque unless other arrangements have been made.
11. If the Owner has outstanding finance on the product then this will either need to be fully cleared in advance of handing the product over or settled by the Valuer.
12. If the Owner has outstanding finance that is greater than the value of the product then the Valuer will settle such finance as long as they are in receipt of cleared funds for the difference between the settlement and the final agreed Valuation of the product.
13. All parts of this contract can only be amended in writing between both parties. Either by letter to The Leisure World Group, Catterick Bridge, Richmond, North Yorkshire, DL10 7JB
or by email to [email protected]
Please also read the frequently asked questions below, to ensure everything has been covered before we progress with your valuation.